The Hybricon solution
Ultra Fast Charging®, high energy efficiency and a modular system design makes it possible to:
- Reach or superseed all goals set for 2020 regarding environmental efficiency
- Reach a low TCO – Total Cost of Ownership
- Minimize weight and cost for batteries
- Maximize bus fleet usage
- Create mixed bus fleets – all-electric buses are mixed with traditional diesel buses under the same time schedule
- Use HAW buses out of battery range by opting in the Range Extender
- Upgrade the bus fleet with new, improved modules as they become available on the market
The picture shows Opbrids® pantograph solution that delivers reliable performance for Hybricon Bus Systems electric transport solution. Ultra Fast Charging® is a unique property in a HAW system, and can be implemented in a variety of ways.
Ultra Fast Charging® allows HAW coaches to be integrated into any existing bus system. A carrier can expect cost reductions, quiet traffic and appreciation from travelers and residents in areas with bus service. Charging stations for Ultra Fast Charging® can be integrated into bus stops, and thus achieve a seamless transition to fully electric buses.